We respect your privacy and we hate spam as much as you, so it is our mandate to only retain the data we require, NEVER sell your data, and use various methods to safeguard personal information.
During the course of our relationship with you, it will be necessary to provide us with personal information. We will use and disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
- Enable us to quote, place, or renew an insurance application/policy
- Detecting and preventing fraud or money laundering
- Acting as required or authorized by law
Information we collect and how we collect it
The information we collect depends on the insurance products you apply for and buy, the services you have access to and use, the payment method you use, and the way you communicate with us.
You have the right to be informed whether we hold personal information about you and to see that information. You also have the right to enquire as to how we collected your information, how we used it and to whom it may have been disclosed.
You have the right to request correction of your personal information. You also have a right to access your personal information under our control, subject to any legal restrictions or rights of refusal. However, if you exercise this access right, we may charge you a reasonable fee for copying and sending the information from your file. If you want to access your file or have it corrected, please contact our Privacy Office.
We will protect personal information with security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, release or use.
We maintain this website for your personal information, education and communication.
Your access and use of the website are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions.
- While we use reasonable commercial efforts to included up-to-date and accurate information on the website, she in no way warrants the accuracy of such information, nor does she assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions contained on the website. Furthermore, we make no warranty that your browsing of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by us.
- Your browsing of the website is done at your own risk. We, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. In addition, we doe not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials from the website. Any unauthorized use by you of any information on the website or of any trademark or other intellectual property right is strictly prohibited.
- We may at any time revise these terms and conditions. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not affiliated with us. We do not monitor nor maintain the privacy practices of these websites, and do not have authority over them. We do not assume any responsibility for their privacy policies and procedures.
How to withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, subject to certain limitations. However, if you do so, we may not be able to continue to provide you with our insurance products and services, or our best rate on your insurance policy. You may also withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing practices. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact our Privacy Office or if your wish to unsubscribe to our marketing practices click here
Questions or concerns? We want to hear about it.
Attn: Complaints Department
#235- 6025 12 St. S.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2H 2K1
Phone: (844) 932-0503